Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Outraged Frustration

I just finished writing what I considered to be a particularly insightful post about Robert Altman's Nashville, clicked the publish button, and walked away from the computer, and returned only to find that the page had not loaded correctly and I'd lost everything I'd written.

I'm sure I'll come back to the topic sometime in the near future, but in the meantime please believe two things: first, that Nashville is a very good movie and it behooves you to rent it immediately and, second, that I have some very profound thoughts on the topic.

Thank you.

1 Comments:

Blogger steve said...

If you will kindly direct your attention to the post from Friday, September 16, you will note that my essay on Nashville is up. I am frustrated no more.

September 16, 2005 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home